I was charged with a very serious offense. I was looking at a 10yr. minimum mandatory sentence. Mr. Ivanor worked very hard and was always prepared. He obtained a probationary sentence for me and I am very very very happy with his representation. He filed numerous motion in court and was even successful in arguing motion to suppress. He is an excellent attorney and goes above and beyond. He is one of the best attorney in Orlando, Florida. I would recommend Mr. Ivanor to anyone who was charged with a crime. – M.R.C.
- 1997 – 1999: Universal Studios Orlando – Security Corporal.
- 1999 – 2000: Law Clerk for Byron Block Attorney at Law in Tallahassee, Florida.
- 2001 – 2003: Head Representative for BAR-BRI Bar Review Course in Houston, Texas.
- 2004 – 2005: Garfinkel Trial Group Personal Injury in Maitland, Florida.
- 2005 – 2006: Client Legal Services Attorney in Orlando, Florida.
- 2006 – 2007: Assistant Public Defender in Kissimmee, Florida.
- 2007 – 2010: Assistant Attorney General (Criminal Appeals) in Daytona Beach, Florida.
- 2010 – 2012: Assistant Public Defender in Orlando, Florida.
- 2012 – 2013: Bogin, Munns and Munns of Counsel Attorney – Orlando, Florida.
- 2012 – Present: Owner and Managing Partner of The Ivanor Law Firm – Orlando, Florida.
- 1996 – 1998: Valencia Community College – Associate in Arts Degree
- 1998 – 2000: Florida State University – Bachelor in Science Degree Political Science
- 2001 – 2004: Thurgood Marshall School of Law – Juris Doctorate Degree
- April 29, 2005 The Florida Bar – Supreme Court of the State of Florida
- October 9, 2007 The United States Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit
- June 4, 2008 The United States District Court for the Middle District of Florida
Know Your Rights
Hello, my name is CARLOS IVANOR. I am an Attorney licensed in the State of Florida since 2005. The Ivanor Law Firm believes in thorough and aggressive representation for all of our clients. Allow my experience as a former Assistant Attorney General and Assistant Public Defender to work for you. Please contact me for your free legal consultation. Available 24/7 – Hablo Espanol.
More About My Education
I obtained my Associate in Arts Degree from Valencia Community College in Orlando, Florida and participated in the ROTC Army training while a student there – including participating in drills in Fort Benning, Georgia.
I attended Florida State University in Tallahassee, Florida, where I obtained my Bachelor in Science degree in Political Science with honors.
Following my time at FSU, I enrolled in law school in the historic and prestigious Thurgood Marshall School of Law in Texas Southern University and received my doctorate in 2004.
My Employment Experience
Upon completing law school I was employed by a large Personal Injury law firm in Orlando, and also assisted a large attorney referral service focusing on immigration law.
I was then employed as an Assistant Attorney General in the criminal division in Daytona Beach, Florida and as a prosecutor I handled all type of felony offenses and argued cases before the Fifth District Court of Appeals, the highest court in Central Florida. I also represented the Attorney General’s Office in Federal Court (United States Middle District of Florida in Orlando, Florida).
As an attorney I have also worked for the Ninth Judicial Circuit’s Office of the Public Defender in Osceola and Orange Counties, and I’ve handled thousands of cases as a Criminal Defense Attorney ranging from minor traffic offenses, DUI’s, and misdemeanors, all the way to violations of probation and all types of 1st, 2nd and 3rd degree felony cases.
Buenos Dias Carlos Le envio este mensaje dandole las mas expresivas Gracias por todo su excelente trabajo y toda la atencion brindada en la defensa de mi hijo, ni se imagina la felicidad y la tranquilidad que siento hoy dia; espero que esta experiencia en algo ayude a mi hijo a valorar su vida y la importancia de vivir en armonia y de acuerdo a las leyes tanto terrenales pero sobre todo divinas, le agradezco primeramente a Dios que lo puso a usted en nuestro camino Gracias Mil y Bendiciones para usted y toda su familia – M.C.T.