When you deal with immigration you need an attorney that is extremely knowledgeable and up-to-date with the constantly changing immigration laws. Call me today to schedule your consultation – The Ivanor Law Firm does charge a consultation fee for all immigration cases. However, if you hire our services we will apply the consultation fee right back to your retainer and legal fees.

Immigration Cases

  • Illegal Reentry (Criminal Related)
  • Deportation
  • Removal
  • Fiancé VISA (K-1)
  • Bond Motions
  • Appeals
  • Naturalizations
  • Family Based Petitions
  • Work VISAs
  • TPS
  • Cuban Adjustment
  • Political Asylum
  • U VISA
  • Labor Certifications
  • Consular Process
  • Waivers
  • Motions to Reopen
  • Supervision Orders
  • Voluntary Departure

Important Immigration Process Information:

When you want to file for a Family Based Immigrant VISA you must:

  • File an I-130 visa petition with the USCIS on behalf of your relative.
  • Family members must be a U.S. Citizen or Lawful Permanent Resident in the U.S. and must be able to provide the necessary documentation.
  • Applicable sponsor (family member/relative) must prove that they can support you at 125% above the mandated poverty line – affidavit of support.

Petitioner / U.S. Citizen may petition for the following members to immigrate to the U.S.A.:

  • Husband or Wife
  • Unmarried child under 21years of age
  • Unmarried son or daughter over 21 years of age
  • Married son or daughter of any age
  • Brother or Sister, if the sponsor is over the age of 21 years of age
  • Parent, if sponsor is at least 21 years of age

If you are planning on marrying you can apply for a Fiancé VISA (K1):

  • Petitioner is a U.S. citizen
  • Petitioner intends to marry finance within 90 days after entry into the U.S.A.
  • Both parties must be free to marry (if any previous marriages they must have been lawfully terminated)
  • Have met fiancé at least once in person within 2 years of filing petition (certain exemptions to this requirement exist)
  • Applying fiancé would receive a 90 day visa and after the marriage would be eligible to apply for permanent residence and remain in the U.S.A.

Undocumented spouses and children have some new options:

The Obama Administration moved to ease green card rules for undocumented spouses of children of American citizens, making immediate –family breakups less likely as illegal immigrants apply for U.S. residency. An estimated 100,000 illegal residents could be affected by the change. Contact me for more details.

Do you still have questions?

Your immigration case is unique. I am here to answer your questions. Provide your contact information and questions and I will get back to you quickly.

Send Question